| Prabhupada Letters :: 1975 a.c. bhaktivedanta swami |
|
26 August 2008 Tuesday, 26 August, 1975 Vrindaban Sriman Deoji Punja Punja & Son's Ltd. Lautoka, Fiji My Dear Deoji Punja: Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated August 12, 1975 and have noted the contents. What you have proposed I have no objections. Do it. Krishna will bless you for this work, rest assured. He will give you all facilities; that is His promise, and actually it is so. You are all respectable gentlemen, and I have full confidence in you. It is all right for the appointment of officers as you have suggested. Yes, I will come there to lay the foundation stone as you invite me. I am sending a copy of this letter to Madhudvisa Swami so he may be instructed to cooperate with you. I hope this meets you in good health. Your ever well wisher, A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami ACBS/bs Labels: construction, Fiji letters | 15:40 | |
|