| Prabhupada Letters :: 1975 a.c. bhaktivedanta swami |
|
26 September 2008 Friday, 26 September, 1975 Ahmedabad My Dear Rochana das: Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated September 17, 1975 and have noted the contents. Upon your recommendation I am accepting the the following as my initiated disciples, and their names are: Dennis and Paula--Jnanamudra das & Trailokyasundari devi dasi Timothy Moore--Yoginatha das Peter and Carol Fortany--Rukminisa das and Vedagarbha devi dasi Ken Perry--Parampadam das Marlanee Boyadjian--Yasodanandapatni devi dasi Please see that that they will follow our rules and regulations and chant minimum 16 rounds daily. I also accept for second initiation Mahidhara das and Pracetana devi dasi. Enclosed is the sanctified thread and the mantra sheet. I hope this meets you in good health. Your ever well wisher, A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami ACBS/bs Labels: Bridesville, initiation letters | 06:20 | |
|