Prabhupada Letters :: 1975
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

22 October 2008
22 October, 1975  

Johannesburg

My dear Tulsi das,

Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated October 13, 1975 and I have noted the contents with care.

I have marked how you are making mrdangas. Make many mrdangas. It will solve a great problem.

Concerning your idea to go port to port by ship, why waste time and energy. Don't spoil money purchasing boat. Port to port we can go by airplane.

I hope that this meets you in good health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Nb. On your recommendation, I am accepting the following devotees for initiation:

1st. Initiation:
Miriam Bicks (Dhrti devi dasi)
Karen Wilson (Krsnastuta devi dasi)
Connie (Pusti devi dasi)
Maddonna (Kulapriya devi dasi)
Bhakti Pete (Mahanidhi das)
Ann Matesow (Yuvati devi dasi)
Jim--(Ksamabhudi das)

2nd Initiation:
Gajapati das,
Pundarika Vidyanidhi,
and Raksana.

Enclosed you will find 3 brahmana threads, and you may hold a fire-yajna emphasizing the importance of strictly following the 4 regulative principles, and chanting daily minimum of 16 rounds japa.

ACBS/pks

Labels: ,

letters | 03:01 |

Loading
a life in letters
archives
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters
Technorati search

Feed Shark